New and Featured
New Interactive Map of York Township and Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
This interactive map highlights the various neighborhoods in the York Township and Ann Arbor area. You can click on each red dot to see a pop-up featuring a short description of what makes that neighborhood unique.
Additionally, this map highlights both a 10 and 40-minute commute time from the new Toyota HQ.
Michigan Myths – Busted?
In November, we launched our Michigan Myth Busters contest and asked members of the Purchasing and Supplier Engineering Development Divisions to submit their biggest concerns about living in Southeast Michigan. Our five winners and their friends and families went on customized trips to Southeast Michigan to see if their concerns were based on fact or fiction. Our camera crews tagged along to capture their experiences and share them with you. Check out the videos to see if the myths were busted.
York Township and Ann Arbor at a Glance
Toyota’s York Technical Center campus is located in York Township, about 10 miles south of Ann Arbor. Ann Arbor is the largest nearby city, located 32 miles from the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. This information focuses on York Township and Ann Arbor as well as the surrounding towns and rural areas.
- York Township Population: 8,680
- York Township Size: 35 square miles
- Ann Arbor Population: 116,121 including the student population of the University of Michigan
- Ann Arbor Size: 28 square miles
- Ann Arbor Median Age: 28 years
- Ann Arbor Education: 64% have four years of college or more
- Warm season is May 28 - September 19 with average daily high temperature above 72°F.
- Cold season is November 30 - March 4 with average daily high temperature below 40°F.
Located in southeast Michigan, Ann Arbor is a college town with world-class educational opportunities, a high quality of life and strong sense of community. The town is known for its rich cultural amenities, diverse recreational opportunities, championship sports teams and vibrant restaurant scene. Home to the University of Michigan and several smaller regional and community colleges, Ann Arbor was rated #14 on the top 100 best places to live by Livability.com (2014). For more information on Ann Arbor and the surrounding communities, check out these links:
- Ann Arbor USA
- Visit Ann Arbor
- City of Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor News: Top 10 Lists
- Ann Arbor Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Saline Area Chamber of Commerce
- 10 Things to do and see in Ann Arbor
- Things to do in Chelsea
- City of Saline
- City of Ypsilanti
- Visit Chelsea
- Ann Arbor at a Glance Primer
Get Social with Ann Arbor
Stay current on the happenings in and around Ann Arbor by subscribing to the city’s social channels:
Google Map - York Township and Ann Arbor
View Larger Map
The contents of the pages and resources linked on this site are provided by third-party companies, not Toyota. Some of the links may only be accessible outside of the company network.