The public school system in Ann Arbor is generally viewed as providing high-quality education for its children. There are also more than 20 private schools in the area. York Township is served by two school districts: Milan Area Schools and Saline Area Schools.
- K-12 AAPS enrollment: 16,507 as of September 2012
- 81% of AAPS teaching staff holds a master’s degree or above
- Per pupil AAPS allocation: $9,020 in 2013
- Average SAT V/M scores (2012): 608/624 compared to 496/514 nationally
- University of Michigan Information
- Ann Arbor is home to more than 20 private schools and a number of charter schools
- Great Schools Website - a extensive resource with school ratings, test scores, demographics, faculty, student and parent comments. Also includes real estate map of school zones.
- Milan Area Schools
- Saline Area Schools
- Ann Arbor Public Schools
- Top 10 Academic State Champs
- Eastern Michigan University
- Washtenaw Community College
- Concordia University
The contents of the pages and resources linked on this site are provided by third-party companies, not Toyota..